Anyhow, I also got tagged by Well Woman and Davydgrey for what looks to be the same offence so I'm paying my fine here:
5 Weird Things About Myself
- For the longest time, I believed that I really could fly... well float. I don't know when this ended but I don't disbelieve that I ever did.
- I can direct my dreams by telling myself what I want to dream about beforehand.
- I'm an over-organizer and a packrat. My pantry is set for me to live a good 4 months. I have all the boxes from my major expensive electronic items with the idea that I can return them if I need to. My CDs are not only in alphabetical order but they are separated by 80's and non-80's with another section for greatest hits collections.
- As a child, my bedtime prayers always included one for strength and I believe they were granted, for which I'm thankful.
- I sleep coffin-style and without a pillow. I get headaches when I use a pillow.